Legal Services For Electrical Contractors

One of the most common legal issues facing electricians in Newcastle and indeed electricians throughout Australia relates to public liability insurance claims and Workcover.

Unfortunately, being an electrical contractor can be a dangerous job. There are so many things that can go wrong when working with electricity – especially high voltages, that it’s inevitable that an electrician will get injured while on the job, and that legal advice may be sought.

This is why we offer a wide range of legal services for electrical contractors throughout the Newcastle region – as we want to make sure that both the employee and employers can all receive fair representation when an injury occurs.

Launch Electrical Services

Our Legal Services Include:

  • Advice
  • WorkCover assistance
  • Helping you make a claim
  • Getting you back to work
  • Worker’s Compensation
  • And more

Common Injuries Whilst on the Job

  • Shoulder injuries
  • Knee injuries
  • Back injuries
  • Electrocution
  • Burns
  • Vehicle accident

When Should You Seek Legal Advice?

Seeking legal advice if you are an electrician should not be a daunting task. If you have been injured on the job, you have every right to seek legal representation to ensure that you get your entitlements fulfilled, or receive compensation where it is appropriate.

We have seen many instances where the employee has received a seizable payout as a result of these WorkCover claims – so it is recommended that if you have experienced any issues at all at work, that you get in touch with your local legal council, and get representation.

Our Local Newcastle Clients

We’ve dealt with a number of clients in the local Newcastle region who would happily sign our praises. We’ve worked with Launch Electrical to ensure their documentation and procedures were all up to date, and that they had all their bases covered in the event of an accident, injury, or something unforeseen occurring.

We recommend that your electrical contracting business do the same.

If you are an electrician working for another company, we recommend giving us a call and getting some free advice about how best to handle your legal requirements.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

  • Expat Legal Essentials

    This law and insurance blog is for all expats living in Australia who need to get legal advice or insurance help. We cover a wide range of professional indemnity insurance and personal injury law issues on the site - and we will provide comprehensive advice on how to deal with any legal or insurance related issue for any expat living in Australia!